Monday, September 21, 2009

Vendor Spotlight: Iris Elzer

We are very excited to introduce you to:

“Iris Elzer”

Check out her Product and Little bit about her:

my work III 037 (Large)

DSCN4110 (Large)

DSCN4126 (Large) 

Paphiopedilum DSCN2513 (Large)  DSCN6088 (Large)DSCN4119 (Large)

Let me to introduce myself. My name is Iris Elzer. I came from Hong Kong and have been living in USA almost 6.5 years. I learned "Japanese Resin clay flower" for 5 years in Hong Kong. I also taught the class in the community center for 2 years in HK before i moved to USA.  really enjoy to share my hobbies with other people. I like to do all kind of crafts/art as Chinese painting, ceramic sculpture, scrapbooking, jewelry etc....
"Look, think and do it from the heart", then i can do the best i can while i do my craft.
I moved to Utah since last year, so it is the 1st time to participate the craft fair in Utah. I did couple times in Reno, NV in ago. Mostly i take the orders first then do it.

So Stop by Her booth and Say Hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment