Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Vendor Spotlight : Salt Crystal

Hello Everyone! We are excited to introduce you to

“Salt Crystal- Christy Tucker”

Check out her  photos and little bit about Her:

4x6 crystal displayMountain_Air[1]-for-zapp  4x6 gift set

Hi, I'm Christy Tucker.  I have a unique, original room fragrance.  I mix natural and essential oils with colored and sealed sea salt crystals.  The result is a decorative, effective 24/7 room fragrance.  There is no heat or flame required.  You control the subtleness or strength of the scent by how often you stir the crystals. 
Why do I use salt?  Because salt absorbs odors like baking soda.  This product not only makes your house smell great it's perfect for problem areas also. I have several scents to choose from and gift sets too.  The gift set includes a bag of salt crystals, a bottle of oil to refresh them as needed and a decorative bowl to display them in.  Sometimes I have some fun and find vintage and antique bowls for my gift sets.  Come see what I have, I'm sure you'll find something you like!  

No comments:

Post a Comment